June 1, 2009
Soccer Update
The boys have two soccer games left, and they would be done with the season had there not been two rain outs. I must say I am mentally done with the season, mostly because sometimes the progress is so minimal from practice to game to practice, etc. Part of me just wants to sit and watch the game, and not coach but I volunteered and once I commit I will not back off. The coach was out of town on Saturday, so I took over and handled the lineup and main coaching duties. It suited my anal tendencies making sure that each boy got to play each position an equal amount of time. We lost again, but did score a goal at the end of the game which put everyone on an upswing and you'd have sworn those boys won :) James snapped these shots at the game three weeks ago, and I am just now getting around to posting them. Quinn is in each one in action and he is #7 if you need help finding him. I am pleased with his desire and aptitude in the games. He is interested enough to sign up for next season, and it doesn't hurt that his best friend will be joining the team then too :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment