June 27, 2009

On the Precipice

After a day of preparations, I officially declare us ready for our trip. Well, except for a few last minute things in the morning. We leave bright and early for the airport, about 6 AM. Keely and I got our manicures and pedicures today, and that took up most of the afternoon. I meant to take pictures but didn't get to...other things like packing, laundry, charging what seems like 18 million electronic devices, etc. got in the way. Excitement is in the air, and trying to get the kids to settle down was like kids on Christmas eve. I am not promising blogging along the way, but I do like to post -- and vacation is about doing things you like, so I might just post if I can find the time. Also, I fear the return and posting two weeks worth of activities all at once :( So off we go...

No comments: