June 15, 2009
Rain, Rain Go Away...
It has rained almost every day in June. And not just rain, but cold too. As proof of this bad weather, I present Exhibit A.
And an even better example, Exhibit B.
This was what James looked like after his bike ride home last Monday. He didn't ride through active rain, but he hit many a puddle and his bike does not have splash guards. The kids were scheduled for swim lessons every evening last week. They got 6 minutes in the pool on Tuesday and then one whole lesson on Friday. We were lucky to get Quinn's last soccer game in on Saturday and had some peaks of sun both days but considerably cool temps for this time of year. Today was bright and sunny, and I am afraid to jinx it but it didn't rain a drop. The kids got their swim lesson in tonight, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they can make it the week without a missed lesson. So that's late Spring in Utah, and James is proof that we have been having some really wet weather. I rest my case :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment