June 25, 2009

Funny Girl

Two Keely funnies to share before I forget them.

As background for the first one...about a month ago, Keely learned from a friend that little girls could get pedicures and manicures like mommies do. So I promised her that before our trip we would go together and get them as a special treat. She has been so excited, and that countdown has been almost as important to her as our trip countdown. So, the funny. On Sunday, she was on the phone with Nana.

Keely: "Nana, are you excited to see my pedicure?"

Nana: "I am excited to see YOU, Keely."

Keely: "And my pedicure???" :)

Second, funny...one evening this week.

Keely: "Mama when I grow up, I want to be a hula dancer!"

Me: "That's great, Keely! At least you will have good ab muscles."

Now that's unconditional love, huh? I don't need to burst her bubble yet, she could actually be a hula dancer and who am I to stop her?!?!

No comments: