His tooth loosing pattern has fallen nothing short of this personality. As I've written, his first tooth he swallowed. The second one was so dead when it came out that it broke in half when I tried to maneuver it into the tooth pillow. This third one was so loose and he literally would not bite with his front teeth for weeks. We were begging him to take it out, even so far as James offering him $20 if he lost it on his own accord before December 1st. Well, even that wouldn't entice him.
On Saturday morning, he was eating a roll with butter for breakfast. It was a homemade very soft roll leftover from Thanksgiving and he obviously forgot not to bite with his front teeth. And so his tooth came out. And he came to me, very nervous telling me that he lost his tooth. Of course, I was all "You didn't swallow another one, did you?!?!". He wasn't sure but good thing James told me to check the suspect roll. And sure enough, I found the tooth lodged in the roll covered in butter. Subject tooth then washed off and left that night for the tooth fairy. Of course he didn't get his $20 (and honestly, he tried on the technicality that it came out prior to December 1st) but the fairy left $2 and he was happy. And this one didn't even break in half, so I guess we are showing signs of improvement :)
No comments:
Post a Comment