About a month ago, Quinn needed to type a computer assignment and e-mail it to his computer teacher. And so James set him up a gmail account (kids get what their parents like to use, haha). He's had some fun e-mailing back and forth with family and his friend, Edward. Now James set one up for Keely today, even though she can't type or read she wanted one anyways (ah, sibling rivalry). For her first e-mail, she dictated it to James and sent it to me. I had to post it because it was just the sweetest thing.
Dear Mama,
I love you. I will give you hugs and kisses then I will love you so much.
And then Mommy will be beautiful.
Love,
Keely
So cute, huh? And can't she be darling when she wants to? :) If you want to send either of them an e-mail, shoot me one and I will send your their addresses. Getting e-mail is as fun as getting regular mail to them, and it's still a novelty to them. Sometimes I wonder how we got along without all of these fancy things!
1 comment:
I'd love to send them emails! I like getting them myself so I can see the excitement they have of getting them.I go on mine everyday so i would reply pretty fast!
Post a Comment