January 7, 2009
Haircuts!
On Sunday, James decided to play back a video of old pictures to see how they looked on the new TV. When Keely saw herself with short hair from about a year ago, she declared that she wanted a haircut. I said, okay we can do that soon. The next day, she came up to me and said, "Mama, I am sick of telling you this. I want my hair cut!". Ah, patience is a virtue sweet girl. I couldn't put her off any longer so tonight after dinner, I took both kids for a fresh hairdo. I've never seen two children more excited to go anywhere, and we were in and out in 30 minutes so I cannot complain. For the full effect of the changes, especially on Keely, first I have some pictures from last week.

And now, without further ado...


Keely instructed the girl how to do her hair, and was so pleased with it. She can't wait to go to school tomorrow so everyone will comment on it. Such a girly girl! Quinn was just happy to have spiky hair, something we rarely do at home. Such fun on a Wednesday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i notice keely is wearing that outfit you got her from christmas...i guess she really won't take it off!
both their haircuts look cute!
Post a Comment