January 29, 2009
Random Pictures
I have realized that it's been quite a while since I had a post with any pictures. It's just that time of year, nothing really picture worthy happening. But I dug into the archives a little and found a few fun, seasonal ones that I never had time to post. First though, Keely in her element. She had an amazon.com gift card leftover from Christmas still to use, and one of the things she chose to buy was a 1 GB Barbie Girl mp3 player. She loves music, singing and dancing. Often she will take my cell phone which doubles as an mp3 player and hold it to her ear, listening and dancing to the music. Her favorite is "Ready or Not" by The Fugees (Lauryn Hill) and now I can't hear that song without thinking of Keely :) Tonight I took a few pictures of her jamming to the music...James loaded it up with kids' songs and Keely sings at the top of her lungs, not realizing how loud because her ears are plugged. At five, such a diva...
Next stop, American Idol...
And now for the random, snowy pictures. This is pretty much our world now, with snow storms cycling through and we always seem to have a layer of snow for the kiddos to play in. I just had to pick this one of Callie to post, she absolutely loves the snow and will chase snowballs and stay out all day if we let her. Isn't she a cutie???
Quinn is usually hard at work, either building a snow fort or a hill to slide down with the tube.
And Keely's a ham as usual, she doesn't really like to stay out all that long but she has "warmed" up to the snow a bit since she's an Arizona girl at heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment