August 5, 2008

Goodbye Nana...

My mom is leaving on a jet plane tonight, heading back to NJ a day earlier than expected. Yesterday, they went up to Park City (again, I was at work -- sigh) and rode the Alpine Coaster. They all seemed to have fun. Today, the kids went to summer camp and my mom went downtown to research the family history library. Here's a picture of the kids with Nana tonight before they went to bed. (Linda, you asked so here you go!)
And because I don't think I took that good of a picture, here's another one of my parents last year in Italy.
So now we are back to normal for a few days. Nana will be back in mid September to attend Grandparents' Day at the kids' school and then probably will join us on a long weekend trip to Las Vegas.

No comments: