And then we had Keely. She is completely the opposite...outgoing, fun loving, artistic. She looks like a sweet girl, right?!?!
She's always been a challenge. She is the child who never surprises me with her outlandish behavior. She's been a biter, hitter, scratcher, has stuck a pencil up her nose, and so much more. You name it, she's done it. And now the latest...
Today, she was caught showing her private parts to another little girl in her school. Now this isn't the first time -- at her old preschool, she was once caught showing the boys her private parts (with a couple of other girls) just so they would laugh. So I wasn't surprised to hear of this latest incident and we had to have another talk about what not to show to other people. So when I say she is 4 going on 14, you will know that I am serious...and that we have our hands full with her now, and I can't even imagine what the next days and years will bring!
1 comment:
Wow crazy it looks like you definitely have your hands full with that one! You said you thought Quinn was probably like you as a child? Well Keely sure reminds me of me, lol ;) My poor parents, they were busy. It's a good thing they're cute, right??
Post a Comment