July 7, 2008

Welcome to My World!

Well, I have finally gone and joined the "blog world"! It's been a long time since I updated anything about our life on a consistent basis and I want to give it another shot. Since I don't keep a diary, this will serve as a written as well as visual memory of our life, mostly family activities. I can't say that I won't vent, or give opinions, or other things but for the most part, it will be an update to family and friends, near and far. Another thing I plan to do on this site is give mini book reviews on books I have recently read since that is one of my favorite hobbies.

So on to the updating of our life....the first thing I will do is travel back in time to Memorial Day week to update on the first of our summer vacations. Then it will be an update on our trip to San Francisco and our July 4th weekend.

Enjoy and check back for updates...it's my goal to update 2-3 times per week.

No comments: