
This is my latest read. A book that my mother-in-law sent in a box sometime a while ago and I didn't even know we had on our book shelf. I'm thinking she sent it for me, thinking I would like it and she was right, I did. This is a book similar in plot to The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons, both books by Dan Brown. I enjoyed both of those books as well.
The main premise of the plot in this book is an ancient writing that the main characters are trying to decode. However, it's not the only part of the book -- there are two strong subplots that make it even more interesting. The first is a friendship between four college roommates as they prepare for graduation, and the second is a romance between the main character and his college sweetheart. All of this is intermixed with murder and intrigue. This really is a page turner -- and if you liked the aforementioned similar books, I definitely recommend this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment