No, not the childrens' musical group from Australia...though I do still find myself singing those songs from time to time :) Last weekend I happened to notice the kids' tooth fairy pillows hanging on their doorknobs and remarked to Keely that it has been quite a long time since the Tooth Fairy had reason to visit our house. Keely has been faking a loose tooth for some time but each check has proved fruitless. Until last weekend after my comment I checked and indeed found a wiggly tooth! Keely was and still is thrilled to bits with this development. The dentist said at her last checkup in December that it would about 6 months...low and behold, he was right. I think we'll have a visit from the Tooth Fairy before too long because Keely is not one to sit and let this tooth come out on its own. She can now wiggle it with her tongue and has me wiggle it for good measure at least once per day. So take a good look at this cheesy grin, it's one of the last records of little Miss with all her baby teeth!
May 18, 2010
The Wiggles
No, not the childrens' musical group from Australia...though I do still find myself singing those songs from time to time :) Last weekend I happened to notice the kids' tooth fairy pillows hanging on their doorknobs and remarked to Keely that it has been quite a long time since the Tooth Fairy had reason to visit our house. Keely has been faking a loose tooth for some time but each check has proved fruitless. Until last weekend after my comment I checked and indeed found a wiggly tooth! Keely was and still is thrilled to bits with this development. The dentist said at her last checkup in December that it would about 6 months...low and behold, he was right. I think we'll have a visit from the Tooth Fairy before too long because Keely is not one to sit and let this tooth come out on its own. She can now wiggle it with her tongue and has me wiggle it for good measure at least once per day. So take a good look at this cheesy grin, it's one of the last records of little Miss with all her baby teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment