What I failed to mention when I last wrote was that the kids' school schedule this month is almost non-existent. They have 5 half days, and two full days off. It's almost like they aren't in school, considering that they have half days every Friday already. And when Keely has a 1/2 day, she's only in school from 8-10 AM...hardly enough time to get anything accomplished before you have to turn around and pick her up. So when I was writing out the monthly calendar on Sunday, James looked at it and said, "Oh, that's a sure sign you will get a job!" Murphy's Law, you know...
Fast forward to the last two days. I should never complain about nothing happening because in the course of two days time, I have 3 interviews scheduled for next week! And one will likely result in an immediate offer letter, and can I start on the 16th?!?! Wow, how things change. Now things are moving too fast for me, and I want to slow it down so I can be sure I will be making the right decision. So as my favorite college football analyst Lee Corso likes to say, "Not so fast, my friend." I can sleep easier tonight knowing that I will most likely have some options in this tough job market, and I am grateful that things are moving in a positive direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment