Here she is going off the high (10') board...
And now the low dive...plus a view of the stunning mountain backdrop of our neighborhood pool :)
Splash! I intended to get her in the air but hit the button a tad too late...
And one more time off the high dive. This time I was able to catch her mid jump :)
It's a good thing I finally snapped these photos because summer is really coming to a close, at least for the pool on Labor Day in just 2 weeks :( The nights were getting cooler (now we're back to 100 degrees) and it was starting to feel like Fall...and it's sad because once Fall gets here I know winter is right around the corner and I'm so not ready for that! My little sun child will be totally out of her element again...and I will be fighting her to wear weather appropriate clothing. Not good at all, I tell you. We'll cherish this warm weather while it's still here, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment