We will miss Mrs. Luna, she is such a sweetie and has the patience of a saint!
James took a ton of good videos, but unfortunately they are all way big files. I need to work on compressing them, but for now here's a quick video of Keely receiving her certificate. I especially like the way she looks at it, like she is carefully reading each word :)And here's a funny from Quinn this time. The older siblings are allowed to leave class and come watch their brothers and sisters perform and graduate. Quinn was glad to come in and sit with us, and enjoyed watching Keely. He remembered participating last year and singing some of the same songs. But as the program was obviously nearing the end, he looked at me and deadpanned, "Can I go back to first grade now?" :) Even punch and cookies couldn't keep him there!
No comments:
Post a Comment