October 19, 2008
V.I.P.
When you celebrate your 5th birthday in Pre-Kindergarten, it is known as your V.I.P. day. That's Very Important Person for those wondering. It's actually your V.I.P. week and you get to make a poster about yourself that hangs in the class all week. Keely will turn 5 on Thursday and we made her poster this weekend, after rummaging through all of our printed pictures and printing a couple of fresh ones from the color printer. James did most of it, because he's the more creative of the two of us. I did the writing though, since I have the better handwriting. Keely was the cheerleader and she colored in some of the letters in her name. Of course it is prepared on pink poster board (and a bright neon blinding pink at that) because that is her very favorite color. Here she is showing it off for us...
She will be bringing it to school tomorrow, and I will be volunteering in her classroom on Thursday morning for her special day. We'll bring snack for the class and she will get to show off her poster to everyone. I will also do the 3rd Junior Achievement lesson for the class that morning. They are so cute and attentive for my lessons, and I really enjoy seeing Keely in her class environment. I really can't believe my baby will be 5 this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment