Another Halloween come and gone, and I can't say I'm sad. It's just not my holiday. It always seems like there is drama with costumes, and I'm never happy with the discussions in the weeks leading up to it. Keely wanted to be a butterfly, then a ladybug, then some sort of winged insect...then she ended up with a fairy costume. Quinn didn't really want to dress up at all, but he wanted the candy. He didn't decide until the very very last minute...and ended up as a traveling musician with a guitar on his back. The guitar didn't last long though, but he must have looked semi-dressed up because people still gave him candy :)
November 1, 2013
Halloween Wrapup
Another Halloween come and gone, and I can't say I'm sad. It's just not my holiday. It always seems like there is drama with costumes, and I'm never happy with the discussions in the weeks leading up to it. Keely wanted to be a butterfly, then a ladybug, then some sort of winged insect...then she ended up with a fairy costume. Quinn didn't really want to dress up at all, but he wanted the candy. He didn't decide until the very very last minute...and ended up as a traveling musician with a guitar on his back. The guitar didn't last long though, but he must have looked semi-dressed up because people still gave him candy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment