April 11, 2011
Number 5
Last week, Keely lost her 5th tooth. Lost is most likely not the right word though...as she put it, she 'yanked it out'! I didn't even think it was that loose, but she had been working on it for a few days and I guess she felt it was time to make its exit. She didn't even wait until she got home...she excused herself to the bathroom at school and proceeded to pull it out. Her teacher put it in a cute little tooth container and she was so proud when I picked her up. She is bound and determined to loose 8 teeth by the end of 1st grade. I have no idea where she got this goal, but she has stated it several times. She clearly has my competitive side! Of course there are no prizes for loosing all of your teeth before your classmates...well, except for more loot from the Tooth Fairy. For this recent loss, she received some change (about 65 cents) a little early, extra credit for the "pull" and overnight, she got 3 lip glosses. Yes, the tooth fairy gets creative around here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment