This is what my map looks like at this point:
visited 31 states (62%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
I am only counting states that I have spent time in, not counting an airport (i.e. I have flown through Minneapolis, but that doesn't count as visiting Minnesota). We intended to visit Seattle, and looking at the map makes me want to go to there before we leave Utah so then I will have covered all of the West. But that doesn't look like it's in the cards, so I'll have to check that one later in life. My total is likely to increase by 3-4 states when we travel to Virginia in May. I would love to visit all 50 states in my lifetime, and it's good to know that I am well on my way :)
Even more impressive than my total of 31 states at the age of 34 is that the kids, primarily Quinn, have been in just as many states as me and James. They really are well traveled children and I'm happy for them to have those experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment