
And then there were 4...teeth lost, that is! We had yet another tooth fairy visit last week, after the other top tooth was pulled out. It was seriously on its last thread, literally so crooked in her mouth that I had to take a picture. And then when James got home, he pulled it out with such little effort and pretty much no bleeding so it was definitely ready to make its exit. As I suspected, the gap is huge. She received another $2 from the Tooth Fairy (for symmetry with the first top tooth, of course). She has no more loose teeth so I am sure it will be a little bit before we're pulling out another one.

In other news, she went to the dentist to get her cavity filled yesterday afternoon. She chose to do it with no anesthetic. It was only one small cavity, and she hates the way her mouth and tongue feel from the shot of numbing agent. So she muscled through and was such a trooper. I am glad we asked them not to use it, because they are so quick to medicate. Most parents would just accept it, but you don't have to. I'm glad our dentist gives us this option. She's up and running right afterwards, and has none of that annoying numbness to deal with. Such a brave girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment