I'm sure everyone has said this on their birthday...it's just another day. I know I have. And when you get caught up in life, it can seem like just another day.
Today is James' birthday. He is 35 years old. I have celebrated each birthday with him since he turned 18 years old. That's a lot of birthdays! He thinks it's just another day but I disagree. Without this day, he would not be here. Without this day, there would be no us. I would not be who I am today. There would be no Quinn, no Keely. Not even Callie or Rudy. We as a family would not exist. I refuse to think of this as just another day. I refuse to think of a world that does not contain the things I love most about it.
This is most definitely NOT just another day. Happy Birthday my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment