March 1, 2010

March?!?!

Seriously, is it March already?!?! I know people say this all the time but it's honestly true...if there's one thing that stays constant, it is that time goes pretty quickly. Even when there's nothing much but regular life happening. I feel like February went pretty fast but can see March flying by in a blink. There is so much going on and I can tell it will be a fast month. I don't think there's a few days without something going on. Quinn started a Mad Science program last Monday and that continues each Monday after school through March. Keely starts ice skating lessons this Saturday that continue through mid-April. I have the usual Board meetings tomorrow (ASCE and HSA). I can't believe I have almost completed my 4 year term on the ASCE board. I was recruited right after we moved here and I've held a different position each year. I have decided to take a break next year and it will be strange to just be a member and not a deciding factor in the Wasatch Front Branch. I am continuing on as HSA Vice President though so that will keep me occupied! I have a dermatologist appointment on Thursday (just a regular check) and Quinn has an appointment next week with the 2nd orthodontist to see what he says about braces. Nana comes to visit next Wednesday and stays through Saturday, when she will attend the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown with us that day. I am planning the float this year and I feel so unprepared. We are re-using most items from last year but I have yet to visit the school to see all the leftovers and make sure they are all in good shape after a year in storage. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed here, hoping for the luck of the Irish on that one :) We have another fun night planned with our friends, this time it will be Irish themed with some yummy food and probably some more poker. I have the book club later this month and I have 23 days to read the book. I am judging the science fair downtown at the end of the month. Quinn and Keely both start soccer the last week of the month. Quinn has a communion workshop for 3 hours on the last Saturday. The kids have spring conferences and pictures at school. They have 3 days off from school and two half days. Whew, I think that's it. It does seem like a busy month, huh?

No comments: