"Hi Mommy, it's Keely, I just wanted to let you know that the bottom tooth on the other side - I lost my tooth it today, Bye"
She's beginning to look very appropriate for Halloween because her adult teeth seem pretty stubborn to come in. She's now missing four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom. As she says, only one more to go until she's done losing teeth for a while!
The tooth fairy is becoming a little passe in our house as well (not that I mind at all). Keely told me that if the TF did not come the first night with this last tooth, she would not believe in her anymore. The TF did deliver though...the only cash we had in the house...$1 and a quarter. The next morning, I asked Keely if the TF had come and she said she hadn't checked yet. So obviously it's getting old. Quinn also asked me point blank on Saturday night if I was the TF. What was a mom to do with a question like that?!?! I obviously fibbed (that can't be considered a lie, right?!?!), but without looking at him because I have no poker face. So I'm pretty sure the fairy days are coming to an end in our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment